Terms Of Supply
Terms of Supply
What We Own
All material and services available on 3D Logo Video, and all material and services provided by 3D Logo Video, its affiliates, employees, licensors or other commercial partners including, but not limited to, software, all informational text, software documentation, design of and "look and feel," layout, graphics, audio, video, design and functions, files, documents, images, or other materials are owned by us or other parties that have licensed their material or provided services to us, and are protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property laws.
Your Rights to Use What We Own
By becoming a 3D Logo Video user you obtain a right to use our services and the products you get by using our services. After purchasing a video, it becomes your own property; thereby you are held accountable of its further use. If you use the products obtained from 3D Logo Video in any ways contradicting the law you are responsible and liable for all the respective consequences.Subject to this Agreement, 3D Logo Video hereby grants you non-exclusive license to use the Materials to the extent, and only to the extent, necessary to access and use the Services in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Any registered user will acknowledge that the services, templates and other tools and features provided through or on this website are made available only with www.3DLogoVideo.com and they are copyrighted work of 3D Logo Video. 3D Logo Video is fully disclosed if you use our services or tools in a way that may violate certain laws or regulations.We will grant you non-exclusive license to use and display the materials and tools provided to create your video. You will agree that you will not modify, alter, reverse engineer, or exploit in any way the materials or tools provided by 3D Logo Video. If you do not respect this agreement, you will be banned from using our tools and materials and you will be obliged to immediately destroy any materials found in your possession.
Buying Products and Licenses
If you want to become a 3D Logo Video user, you agree to all of the following points:
- You will ensure the email address provided in your account registration is valid at all times and will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not create an account for anyone other than yourself and will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our express written permission.
- You will not use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or insider trading.
- You will not use the Services or Materials to impersonate another person.
- You may not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available or initiate any Content that contains software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the Services or the Materials or that may impact the ability of any other 3D Logo Video user to access the Services.
- You will not access the Services through automated methods. The Services may only be used or accessed through an electronic device through manual control at all times.
- You may not upload individual files larger than 25MB.
- You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account. You will not attempt to or actually access the Services or Materials by any means other than through the interfaces provided by us.
- You should not use Videos for any illegal or immoral purposes, including unauthorized or illegal advertising of promotional materials, such as junk mail, spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes.
- You will not create videos that are Pornographic, sexually explicit, or violent, Illegal (including stolen copyrighted material and material that infringes or has the potential to infringe the intellectual property rights of another), reasonably likely to cause harm, or that could be reasonably considered as slanderous or libelous, Breaches another’s privacy.
Violation of any of these policies may result in user information tracking with such information being stored to identify the offending user. Offending users may be permanently restricted from holding an account or using our services. If 3D Logo Video reasonably determines that your account is being used for illegal or fraudulent activity then your account may be immediately terminated and your financial data erased. We may also report you to law enforcement officials in the appropriate jurisdictions.
3D Logo Video has no obligation to provide a refund or credit for reasons including (but not limited to): if you
- have changed your mind about a Video.
- bought a Video by mistake.
- do not have sufficient expertise to use the Video.
- do not have any need to use the Video.
3D Logo Video will usually be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year. However, 3D Logo Video may, in its absolute discretion, and for any reason and at any time, with or without notice interrupt or suspend your right to access the whole or any part of the website, and/or alter, interrupt or suspend the provision of the whole or any part of the content and/or the services available on the website to users whom 3D Logo Video reasonably believes have infringed upon other users’ intellectual property rights.You agree that 3D Logo Video will not be liable to you for any loss that you may suffer as a result of any such interruption, suspension or alteration.The usage of our website is at your risk and 3D Logo Video does not warrant that any content used in connection with our services is free of errors, viruses or other harmful components. Anyways, 3D Logo Video does reserve the right to correct any errors.
Services and Usage
All specifications and pricing regarding 3D Logo Videoproducts/Videos are visible on pricing page available here:www.3DLogoVideo.com. Pay per export option, once you complete a payment for HD video, you will have the opportunity to render and download your video in HD. Only the last rendered version of your video will be saved to your Dashboard as we always overwrite old files.The videos you created with 3D Logo Video will be available on My Videos page for you to download for a maximum of 90 days.
The services or products of our website are suitable for people who are at least 16 years or older. If you are younger than 16, please don’t give us your personal information or use our website without a parental supervision. We comply with the Children’s online Privacy Protection Act and encourage parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of 3D Logo Video.
Third Party Websites, Content and Copyright Policy
If a visitor or a registered user subscribes to our newsletter, they acknowledges and agree that they will allow 3D Logo Video to send him email news, notification or any other marketing material. The user will have the choice to unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time. 3D Logo Video reserves the right to discontinue the newsletter.
Limitation of liability
3D Logo Video does not take responsibility for any damage resulting from displaying, copying or downloading the materials, services or tools found on our website by a user’s with third party software. It is each user’s responsibility to uphold and respect the copyright laws of other users.
- 3D Logo Video makes no warranties about the content quality of the product, information or other material obtained by users through use of our website and services.
- The use of 3D Logo Video is at your own risk. We do not warrant that the website or the services will be constantly available or always functionally error free.
- 3D Logo Video does not warrant that the information on the website is always true, error-free, complete or accurate.
If your use of 3D Logo Video somehow results in injury to other people or damage to any property, the Company is not responsible for those costs.
Termination and Suspension
3D Logo Video may at any time terminate or suspend your account including but not limited to for breaching by you of any warranties or obligations under these terms of Service. We may suspend your account for any length of time and while being under suspension, you may not purchase any product or service from 3D Logo Video. However, you will have access to all your items purchased prior to suspension.
If you want to terminate your account, you may do so, at any time by logging into your Account or My Videos page.
Changes to this Terms of Service